Friday: Gym Wear
On Friday I went to the gym; so, as you can see, I wore:
- Beige T-Shirt
- Black Leggings
- Exercise shoes
Saturday: Wild & Chic
Since the weather's changing and summer is getting closer, I've been wearing shorts, skirts, dresses, etc. (more than pants,) but that doesn't mean that I don't wear them at all! So, on Saturday I wore:
- A Long, Lace Cardigan (Eventually, I took it off; but, it was cold in the morning!)
- 'Wild and Chic' Pink Shirt
- Denim Shorts
- Long gray socks
- Studded, Brown Combat Boots
Secret: This was, by far, my absolute FAVORITE outfit of the weekend.
CHIC-ipedia Alert: I am in love with animal print, so I adore this outfit! But, if you want to tone it down a little bit, you certainly can. Be yourself!
This outfit consists of:
- Red, Oversized "Cute like a Kitty" T-shirt
- Cheetah Ears
- Cheetah Print Pants
- Strappy Sandals with a Heel
- Brown, Fringe Purse
Monday: Cute and Sweet
- Peach/Turquoise Color Blocked, Strapless Dress
- Multi-Colored Strappy Sandals
Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to seeing more. If you have any suggestions or questions, please comment down below!